This page is intended to describe how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it.
This is an information that is provided pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 n. 196 and the new European regulation on the protection of personal data n. 679/2016 / CE (GDPR), transmitted by Ratafià s.a.s. of Fiorini Valentina & C. for all users who access the web services electronically starting from the address:
corresponding to the initial page of the official website of Ratafià s.a.s.
The information is provided only for the site mentioned above and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links.
The information is also based on Recommendation n. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by the art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46 / CE, adopted May 17, 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection.
The “owner” of the processing
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed; the “owner” of their processing is Ratafià s.a.s. of Fiorini Valentina & C. Via del Casone 3R – 50124 Florence – Tel 0552207209 – Fax 0552286303 – P.I. 05207850487, in the person of its legal representative
Purpose of the processing
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
– manage and maintain the Site or allow access to dedicated areas;
– allow you to use any Services requested by you;
– respond to online contact chats;
– process a contact request;
– to fulfill the obligations provided for by the Law, by a regulation, by EU legislation or by an order of the Authority or upon requests of the Italian or foreign government or the Italian Chamber of Commerce;
– prevent or detect fraudulent activities or abuses harmful to the Site;
– exercise the rights of the Data Controller, for example the right to exercise a right in court.
Place of data processing
The processing operations connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned registered office of the Company Ratafià s.a.s. and are only handled by staff in charge of processing, or by others in charge of occasional maintenance operations.
The data deriving from the web service may be communicated to the technological and instrumental partners of which the “owner” uses to provide the services requested by the users users.
The personal data provided by users, visitors who forward requests to send informative material (requests for information, answers to questions, etc.) or other communications are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose (provision of the services requested through the technological and instrumental partner).
Processing methods and data retention period
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in the art. 4 of the Privacy Code and to the art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data is subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing, through the use of a website hosted on the data controller’s server. The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 1 year from data collection for other purposes. In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter. e) of the EU Reg. 2016/679 the personal data collected will be kept in a form that allows the identification of the interested parties for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
Navigation data and security
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (good purpose, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
This data could be used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
The owner adopts the safety standards as provided for in articles 32-34 Privacy Code and art. 32 GDPR and in particular the protected data transmission protocols known as HTTPS
Data provided voluntarily by visitors
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of personal data to access certain services, or to make requests for information to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, and any other data personal information included in the message.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the site pages set up for particular services on request.
Optional supply of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide his personal data through the use of the specific web sections of the site and to request or request the sending of informative material or other communications; failure to provide such data can only entail the impossibility of obtaining what is requested.
For completeness it must be remembered that in some cases (not object of the ordinary management of this site) the Authority can request news and information pursuant to Article 157 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, for the purpose of monitoring the processing of personal data. In these cases the answer is mandatory under penalty of administrative fine.
Rights of interested parties and their exercise
In your quality of interested parties, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
– obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
– to obtain the indication: of the origin of the personal data, of the purposes and methods of the processing, of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments, of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR, of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees;
– obtain: updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data, deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed, the attestation that the previous operations have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right;
– object, in whole or in part: for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
You can exercise the right at any time by:
– recommended a / R. sent to the head office
– by email at the PEC address email@example.com
Cookies and Web Beacons
A “cookie” is a small block of data that is generally sent by a server of a website to its browser and is stored on the hard disk drive of your computer. A web beacon is a small image (usually inserted in a web page or in an email) that allows the website to count users who have visited that page or to access certain cookies.
These control systems help us improve our website and provide you with a better and more personalized service. They allow us to:
a) estimate our audience and usage patterns;
b) keep information about your preferences in order to allow us to personalize our website in accordance with your personal interests;
c) speed up its research;
d) recognize you when you return to our website.
You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate function on your browser that allows rejection. However, if you choose to activate the rejection function you may not be able to access certain areas and / or features of the website. Until you have activated the cookie rejection function on your browser, our system will send you cookies when you connect to our website.
Requests should be sent to Ratafià s.a.s. of Fiorini Valentina & C. Via del Casone 3R – 50124 Florence – Tel 0552207209 – Fax 0552286303 – P.I. 05207850487, as “owner” of the processing.